Monday, September 22, 2008

"My Jump Off Dont Run Off At The Mouth So Much"

...Said Joe Budden.




Well this Jump off does. I had posted this earlier but took it down because after reading what Tiny [T.I.'s Baby Momma] said, i already knew it wasnt her who typed that fuckery and eventually she went to Necole bitchie and confirmed that MY THOUGHTS were right. Well heres what the Tiny ALLEGEDLY wrote to the girl claiming that she been f*ckin and s*cking T.I. :

**the groupies myspace page link was added to the bottom

No matter how many accounts you open up bitch just to holla at me, you still will only be a fantasy. you know like a fan 2 see him like in concert. the only thing you can do is suck his dick no matter what I HAVE HIS HEART!! So like maino said Don't leave me haters I NEED YOU HATERS. I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU TO KEEP OPENING UP ACCOUNTS TALKING SHIT SHIT ABOUT ME BECAUSE IN THE END IT IS MY PUSSY THAT TIP IS TASTING WHEN WE ARE FREAKING. U KEEP SAYING I AM UGLY? OK FINE. BUT WHO HE WITH? SO ALL THE HATEFUL THINGS WILL COME BACK TO YOU, CHRISTIAN WOMAN. AND THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU. LIKE I SAID IF YOU CAN FUCKING READ "THE MISERABLE HAS NO OTHER MEDICINE BUT ONLY HOPE" AND I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON BITCH CAUSE YOU ARE A LIVE ONE!!. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND HE COME IN ALL FORMS, SO BEING THE CHRISTIAN WOMEN AGAIN THAT YOU ARE, LETS TAKE IT TO CHURCH!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN YOU COME TO MY PAGE THAT IS RIGHT MY PAGE CAUSE YOU GET A RESPONSE FROM ME AND NOT TIP. LETS JUST SAY THIS DOES TIP RETURN YOUR COMMENTS? YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE YOU ARE HIDING AND BEHIND MULTIPLE PICTURES CLAIMING TO BE A WOMEN WHEN ACTUALLY YOU ARE A COWARD. FINDING ALL KINDS OF FLAWS MAKE YOU HAPPY RIGHT? so let me break it down for you dear heart ACTUALLY I AM GOING TO LET ALL MY HOMMIES SING IT TO YOU SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY!!! YOU CRAZY BITCH. AND LIKE I SAID THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL JUST FOR YOU AND IF YOU ATTENDED YOUR BIO CLASS INSTEAD OF FUCKING CUTTING CLASS SUCKING DICK AT SOME DUDES APARTMENT THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE MAN MAKES THE SEX OF THE BABY!! SO IN OTHER WORDS WHEN TIP WAS GRINDING AND LAYING IT ON ME AND CAME ALL UP IN THIS PUSSY HE RELEASED WHAT HE WANTED ME TO BE BLESSED WITH. SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALL CHILDREN ARE GIFTS. GOD IS WATCHING YOU TOO BITCH AND I AM A FIRM BELIEVER OF KARMA. LOL."


EVENTUALLY TINY made this statement to Necole Bitche:
"I just want to clear this up. That was not me. That didn’t come from me. I would never say anything like that to anybody. That sh*t is crazy. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone and I’m not going to disrespect my family to do that. For one crazy person. I’m not even a computer person like that for me to be going back and forth fussing with one girl about my relationship. I don’t have to do that. People talk about my relationship every day. That don’t bother me none.
All that about s*ckin d*ck and jump offs. I don’t know nothing about a jump off so clearly that wouldn’t even be cool. I have a 12 year old daughter that be reading that kind’ve stuff so that’s not something that I would do just for someone to write down and say that I said that. I don’t feel like I have to prove anything to anyone about me and my relationship so I just want people to know that I did not say that. I was reading comments and they were like “Yea girl you tell her”. I’m like the one day people want to defend me and be on my side”, I didn’t even say it.They want to take this sh*t and say, “Oh yea, we like her” *laughs* It’s so stupid but I wouldn’t do anything like that. I just want to clear that up.




I Would have posted the young ladies myspace link but im pretty sure she has already recieved tons of aggressive messages, and the truth is we dont know what really happened.....and most of us dont even care. Oh What The Hell ..CLICK HERE for the groupie's Myspace page

No comments: