Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halle Is The Sexiest Woman Alive

Photobucket


Esquire Magazine Named Halle Berry The Sexiest Woman Alive Heres SOME of what she had to say:

I've been in the business for more than twenty years, and you decide now, at this particular time, that I'm the sexiest woman alive? Come on. I mean, you couldn't go with the Bond-girl year? You didn't like the orange bikini? I liked the orange bikini.
Photobucket

That would have been a pretty good year. Or what about the Monster's Ball year? That was a sexy moment. Couldn't you have packaged that up with some list of the best movie sex scenes ever? That would have been very easy, very magaziney. But 2008? Well, I don't know exactly what it means, but being forty-two and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it


Girl You beat me by one vote ....LOL

SOURCE

No comments: