Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Im Voting For Obama"

-- Colin Powell

Photobucket

[That pic is NOT photoshopped he really was showing his ass for hip hop]

Colin Powell finally announced his endorsement for Sen. Barack Obama for the presidential election because the republican party has turned to negative:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Sunday that he will be voting for Sen. Barack Obama, citing the Democrat's "ability to inspire" and the "inclusive nature of his campaign."


Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he is voting for Barack Obama.

"I think he is a transformational figure, he is a new generation coming onto the world stage, onto the American stage, and for that reason I'll be voting for Sen. Barack Obama," Powell said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Powell said he was concerned about what he characterized as a recent negative turn of Republican candidate Sen. John McCain's campaign, such as the campaign's attempts to tie Obama to former 1960s radical Bill Ayers.

"I think that's inappropriate. I understand what politics is about -- I know how you can go after one another, and that's good. But I think this goes too far, and I think it has made the McCain campaign look a little narrow. It's not what the American people are looking for," he said.


Somebody Give that man his Hood Pass Back RIGHT NOW!!

Via CNN

No comments: