Monday, November 3, 2008

I wonder...


Why Does Sean Kingston Have A Blog?

Is Jay-Z Considered a Barack Obama STAN?

AM I THE ONLY PERSON who thinks KID CUDI inspired Kanye's 808's and Heartbreaks?

Are You Afraid That Beyonce Has Complete Mind Control Over Wifey?

Am I The Only Person Who Wants Soulja Boy To Get Beat Up?

Is Soulja Boy A Rapper?

Should I Get Beat Up For Even Asking If Soulja Boy's A Rapper?

Last But Not Least This is a RECENT PICTURE Of Amy Winehouse, Aren't we glad that she looks so much better?


I Hope she sticks around gets her life together and gets back in the studio!

3 comments:

Da Hunni Toya said...

LMAO GIRL YOU ARE TOO FUNNI

LEO said...

LOVING UR BLOG!!

E-Rich said...

She needs to gain that weight back that she had in the UK before she came to the U.S. She was complete and agreeable, ass-hot spankable.