Monday, February 23, 2009

Yall Are Going To Kill Me For This....

...Hell even I Wanna kill me for this post. Because the video aint really worth shit, I'll type what I have to say above it.

Bow wow is still determined to name is Album....New Jack City II. I think that somebody should sue his ass. Im pretty sure somebody somewhere is able to sue him. I just dont think you should have a song like this one on an album called New Jack City. Have you even seen the damn movie? SMH





Never Mind The fact that

4 comments:

RawrSavvy said...

LMAO! LMAO! I concur totally he should be on a more "like nino brown cancel this bitch i got another one" type of motto

but poor Bow Wow... he's fine though so we can let him slide or not

Lyrik Marie said...

Is he trying 2 sing ?? ..

AUDREY said...

he's a singer?

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Bow Wow is going to realize how insignificant he is after this album flops. Especially after hanging out with Soulja Boy heavy, since his career is downward spiraling also. I hope they were smart with their money.