Friday, October 24, 2008


Cory Gunz Is About To Blow Up!

Last Night On Twitter I Was asked by Dee Vasquez who you can hear on Hot 97 alongside DJ Kay Slay, Who Did I Think Was Going to blow up big out of the freshmen ten and she named other names like Joell Ortiz, Nipsey Hussle, And Uncle Murder. Then I explained to her how i thought Uncle Murda was too hood to be marketed, but i thought that Mickey Factz would Be a great Candidate and Cory Gunz Would Be Sure To blow. [Nah I Dont Predict The Future This Is Only My Thoughts.] Heres A DJ Vlad freestyle that was on my Youtube Dashboard when i signed on today.



And Here He Is On Crack Distributors



What Do You Guys Think? Who do you think the next big rapper is? Who will you be looking forward to hearing in the future?

Asher Roth? Cory Gunz? Uncle Murda? Nipsey Hussle? Joell Ortiz? Mickey Factz? Wale? Blue? Ace Hood? AC?

No comments: