Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dawn Are You Taking Shots At Aubarella & D-Woods While Lying?

Dawn's Solo Album Cover


dawn richards Pictures, Images and Photos


So as we all know Dawn and D-Woods got the boot from Danity Kane, and people have been speculating that Dawn is supposed to be pursuing a solo dream [which was told to people by the same source who said aubrey would be kicked out of danity kane along with d-woods] BUT She denies it in an interview to essence Magazine saying instead:
"It's so interesting how the media chooses to interpret or report things. I have never said that I was pursuing a solo deal. I told someone that I have waited so long for my dream, and singing is my dream and has been for so long. I have done nothing on the side as far as solo projects. I'm not sidestepping."


Ummm SURE sounds like she's also saying Aubrey you got your ass kicked out because you did that sh*t on broadway well, whatever, QUE had the nerve to say Aubarella was jealous. Hmph who asked him anyway, oh yeah sway did.

Well whatever me and other people still say LONG LIVE AUBARELLA!!

No comments: